Pianist 110 Oct/Nov 2019
We pay tribute to a host of brilliant women composers, lesson 2 of our new series Playing By Ear, masterclasses on metronomes and avoiding bumpy playing, plus an interview with Isata Kanneh-Mason
On Sale: 27/09/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Piano's latest star ISATA KANNEH-MASON features on our cover
- 13 pieces to learn by a host of women composers including Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel, Mel Bonis and Clara Schumann, plus Mozart and Diabelli feature
- Our new series, Playing By Ear, continues with lesson 2
- Masterclass No 1: Achieving perfect fluency with Mark Tanner
- Masterclass No 2: How to avoid over-relying on the metronome with Graham Fitch
- Three 'How To Play' lessons including Melanie Spanswick's take on Maria Szymanowska's Mazurka
- Piano Teacher Help Desk: Finding the perfect balance between being authoritative, participative and delegative as a teacher
- Girls Aloud: Shining the spotlight on women composers past and present
- WIN A KAWAI PIANO! By entering our 2020 Composing Competition
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE VIDEO LESSONS TO DISCOVER