Issue 88 Feb/March 2016
A fantastic interview with Stephen Hough, advice on coping with large stretches, plus 40 pages of scores including Tchaikovsky, Granados, Mendelssohn and a fabulous Scott Joplin waltz.
On Sale: 29/01/2016
Why Not Subscribe?
What's in this Issue?
Inside this issue of Pianist, you can enjoy...
IMPROVE YOUR PIANO PLAYING! With expert advice on...
- Coping with large stretches
- Coordination of the hands with the pedal.
- Three 'How to Plays' from our teacher/pianists
INSIDE THE SCORES
- 40 pages including works by Tchaikovsky, Granados, Mendelssohn and a fabulous Scott Joplin waltz.
- Read about Steinway's new 'Lalique' piano, top tips on productive practising, and much more.