Pianist 111 Dec/Jan 2020
Offer Meta Data
- Offer Number:
- On Sale:
- Digital Edition:
- Print Edition:
- £0.00 (plus postage)
Bumper issue with the 2020 Piano Buyer's Guide! With seasonal scores for all levels including a jazzy Winter Wonderland and an easy arrangement of Silent Night; Masterclasses on the pros of technical exercises and how tackle the tricky moments in a piece
On Sale: 29/11/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
What's in this Issue?
Inside Issue 111 of Pianist magazine, including the 2020 Piano Buyer's Guide:
-WIN A KORG PIANO… just in time for Christmas! (And anyone can enter)
- Internet sensation LOLA ASTANOVA features on our cover
- 13 pieces to learn – many with a ‘wintry’ seasonal feel, by such composers as MacDowell, Glinka, Schumann and Grovlez
- Playing By Ear series continues with lesson 3 – it’s all about the Circle of Fifths
- Masterclass No 1: How to smooth out the tricky bits in a piece, with Mark Tanner
- Masterclass No 2: Exercises for the beginner to intermediate player, with Graham Fitch (plus watch his video lesson)
- Three 'How To Play' tutorials including Lucy Parham’s advanced lesson on Glinka arr. Balakirev The Lark
- Piano Teacher Help Desk: What do you do when a student hasn’t practised?
- Improve your Sight-Reading: Help is at hand from expert Paul Harris
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE VIDEO LESSONS TO DISCOVER
Inside the new 2020 Piano Buyer's Guide:
-Over 120 pianos laid out over 68 glossy A4 pages
-All types of instruments covered, from the most simple of uprights to fancy grands and on to forward-thinking digitals
-Laid it out in three distinct sections: uprights, grands, digitals
-Each section begins with the most reasonably-priced models, moving on up to the ‘money is no object’ price point
-The goal? To cater for all tastes and all budgets… and to help you find the piano of your dreams!