Pianist 108 June/July 2019
Masterclasses on spread chords and melody & accompaniment, 13 pieces to learn for all levels, plus an exceptional insight into the life of piano legend Menahem Pressler
On Sale: 27/05/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
What's in this Issue?
Highlights inside Pianist issue 108...
- 95-year-old piano legend MENAHEM PRESSLER shares a life's worth of wisdom with Erica Worth
- 13 pieces to learn by Schumann, Maykapar, Galuppi, and Joplin, plus the winning score from the 2019 Composing Competition
- Masterclass No 1: Perfecting your melody & accompaniment with Mark Tanner
- Masterclass No 2: How to navigate spread chords with Graham Fitch
- Three 'How To Play' lessons including Lucy Parham's exploration of Chopin's lesser-known Waltz in A flat Op 64 No 3
- Piano Teacher Help Desk: Encouraging your students to broaden their horizons
- James Rhodes: Pursuing a music career at the age of 28
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE VIDEO LESSONS TO DISCOVER including Noriko Ogawa on Grieg's Notturno (the score of which appears inside)
And lots more!