Issue 102 June/July 2018
Learn to play ABBA's I Have A Dream, hot tips for fingering, how to love scales & Scandinavian music galore!
On Sale: 25/05/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside Pianist issue 102 you can expect:
- 10 Scandi scores by the likes of Grieg, Peterson-Berger, Sinding, Gade, Kuhlau, Agata-Backer Grondahl and more
-Abba Gold the success of this most successful Scandinavian band. PLUS: Learn to play an easy arrangement of I Have A Dream
-Grieg's Lyric Pieces the story behind this magical set of pieces
-Nordic Piano Music An in-depth survey of the piano music you can discover from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland
- Q&A Masterclass with Graham Fitch on the basics of Fingering (part 1). Plus watch his accompanying lesson on the Pianist TV channel
- Mark Tanner Masterclass on how to improve your hand-crossing
- Three 'How to Play’ lessons:
Melanie Spanswick on two simple Schytte studies (Beginner level)
Annabel Thwaite on Grondahl's Summer Song (Intermediate level)
Lucy Parham on Sinding's Rustle of Spring (Advanced level)
- Piano Teacher Help Desk: Enjoy your Scales!
And lots more!