Issue 101 April/May 2018
Celebrating Debussy, find a piano course that is right for you, plus learn how to play the Vera Lynn classic 'The White Cliffs Of Dover'
On Sale: 30/03/2018
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside Pianist issue 101 you can expect:
- 12 Scores from beginner to advanced – by Tchaikovsky, Debussy, Schumann, Liszt, Beethoven and more – plus Gershwin's Fascinating Rhythm and the Vera Lynn classic The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Q&A Masterclass with Graham Fitch: Graham answers readers’ piano-playing questions. Plus watch his accompanying lesson on the Pianist TV channel
- Mark Tanner Masterclass on perfecting your tone
- Three 'How to Play’ lessons:
Melanie Spanswick on her own arrangement of Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy(Beginner level)
Annabel Thwaite on Debussy’s famous La fille aux cheveux de lin (Intermediate level)
Lucy Parham on Debussy’s Etude No 11 (Advanced level)
- SUMMER LEARNING: Find a course that’s right for you!
- DEBUSSY FOCUS: Pianists on Playing Debussy
- Piano Teacher Help Desk: Musicality comes first
And lots more!