Due to its unique scaling, extra-wide soundboard and new-technology features, Phoenix Model 170 offers a performance beyond expectations for a piano of its size, whilst preserving space where this is limited.
- Sequenced half blow pedal, any of over 100 wood finishes
As a premium quality instrument, the Phoenix 170 is suited to professional artists, private homes, music institutions, and smaller venues.
Phoenix pianos contain world-leading technology. Patented bridge agraffes remove string down-bearing loads, freeing the soundboard to vibrate without restriction and thus enhancing acoustic performance. Life-limiting, gradual soundboard collapse is thereby also eliminated.
We offer CNC machined carbon fibre bridge caps in the upper registers for enhanced purity of sound.
Our pianos can be made with the following soundboard options:
- Carbon fibre, with thin wood laminate for UV protection on the visible surface
- Kevlar, with thin wood laminate for UV protection on the visible surface
- Thin wooden soundboard
A choice of two actions is available:
- Phoenix D3D climate-resistant action, with carbon fibre shanks and 3D printed, bushless parts made with specially developed materials
- Traditional wooden Abel action
Both come with a choice of Abel or Renner hammers.
Find out which dealers are selling Phoenix pianos in your area by clicking here.
£ 35,000 - £55,000
3: sustaining, sostenuto, una corda
153cm (w), 102cm (h), 170cm (l)
Under lid and rim: white maple. Desk lyre and fall fascia: burl walnut. Case: black high polish polyester
Made using key components and parts from Germany. Assembly and finishing in UK