Korg Grandstage Stage Piano
Grandstage features KORG’s acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds, coupled with looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments.
Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it’s the birth of a masterpiece and new generation of stage pianos. Made in Japan.
- 6 Sound engines that deliver the utmost in stage sound perfection.
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay control at your fingertips.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favourite buttons let you instantly recall the sounds.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Music rest, pedal, and keyboard stand are included.
- Action: 88-key (A0–C8) and 73-key (E1-E7) RH3 weighted hammer keyboard
- No of Internal Sounds: 500
- Polyphony: up to 240 dependent on Sound engine
- Speaker System: n/a