The Roland HP601 piano is a great choice for pianists requiring a piano that will grow with their ability. The combination of a natural feeling key action and expressive sound engine, allows the pianist to perform pieces of the highest degree without compromise.
- Action: PHA-50 Keyboard, wood and plastic hybrid structure that is progressively weighted with escapement
- No of Internal Sounds: 308 tones
- Polyphony: 288
- Speaker System: 2 x 14W, 12 cm speakers
- Extra features 10 Year Warranty, Bluetooth Midi and Audio, Twin Piano mode, USB to Computer, Piano Designer
- The addition of a free 10 year warranty gives the added reassurance that this is a piano for long-term progression.
The HP601 uses the PHA50 keybed used in the Roland flagship models. The keys combine the natural touch of a wooden key, with the reliability and low maintenance of modern materials. When performing and practising, the HP601 key action will make the experience feel completely seamless to an acoustic piano.
Try Pianist magazine out for FREE
The HP601 uses a newly developed sound engine that combines incredibly accurate acoustic piano sounds with modelling technology, that provides an unsurpassed tonal and dynamic range. This allows the player to perform a variety of music styles at the highest levels without compromise.
The HP601 is the most technologically advanced piano in its price range, using inbuilt Bluetooth midi to further enhance practising, performing and composing through Roland’s free powerful app, Piano Partner 2. The inbuilt Bluetooth audio gives the ability to wirelessly stream your favourite music from your smartphone or tablet through the high-quality speakers in the HP601, while you practice or perform.